As Monash University’s Clayton campus is home to over 30,000 students, finding a sense of community can be a challenge. The Non-Residential Colleges aim to provide that community to students living off-campus. Here’s why our members join:
- social engagement and support
- leadership and mentoring from senior students and college support teams
- access to a range of programs including social, sporting, academic and cultural.
Upon joining the colleges, you’ll be assigned to a cluster of 20-25 other members with two of your very own dedicated College Advisors.
College Advisors are senior students who have volunteered their time and energy to help new recruits reach the stars.
Your cluster will engage in small events together, as well as with the rest of your college as a whole, and on occasion with other colleges too.
And it’s FREE to join!
You can expect:
- Exciting events with 250 of your new best friends, starting with your warm welcome to the College
- Epic battles for glory against the other colleges and halls in the College Clash
- A fun, formal night out at the Constellation Ball
- Fierce competition with our Social Sport teams
- Tips and tricks for academic success and opportunities for personal development with our seminars and workshops
- Movie nights at the Village Glen
- Week by week, events and hangouts large and small